Παρασκευή 30 Μαρτίου 2012

Nicki Minaj album leaks

Nicki Minaj's new album has been leaked online ahead of its official release.
The songstress' record Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded was due to drop next week, but new songs including Roman holiday, Come On A Cone, Roman Holiday and Pound The Alarm, are now available to hear.
Nicki's tracks ' which feature collaborations with Chris Brown, Drake and Lil Wayne ' have emerged on various music and file sharing websites just days before its April 2 launch.
The 29-year-old star has previously gushed about the direction she's taken on the new record.
"I'm not going to break my album down based on percentage of rap and singing. What it is, is amazing music. And what it is, is music that I created and I had a blast making and it's going to be very free and exhilarating,' she explained.
'It's going in a very free, exhilarating direction in terms of me owning who I am and me enjoying the process of making music. I think that when you get the album, you'll feel as if I had absolutely no boundaries.'
Nicki is yet to comment on the album leak.
Meanwhile, the eccentric star ' who is currently focusing on her upcoming UK tour ' has reportedly offered to give Stephen Fry rap lessons.
The British actor posted a link to his version of her hit single Super Bass on Twitter.
Nicki is said to have heard the video and is eager to give the star a few pointers.
"Nicki listened to it after he published it and, although she was pretty impressed with what she heard, she thinks he could do with a few tips,' a source told British newspaper The Sun.
"She's more than happy for Stephen to go along to one of her London shows to go through a few rhymes with him."

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου